RevitaSlim - Revita slim rip off

Highlands Ranch, Colorado 0 comments

I called back in July...and I am still getting the product..I will have to cancel my card...go through the hassle and I am now calling the better business bureau....this is fraud...it was never supposed to be 79.00...and they dont remind you of the 14 days...then cancel..they said they tried to get ahold of me...lie....no one did...and now they will only refund for one month..I am sitting on 400.00 worth of product...this is a huge scam..

....It was C T Barnum...that says theres a sucker born every minute...with internet its gotta be second...every second....never again..and so we get on here and complain...does the company get shut down...do we get a refund...does any one care??????

RevitaSlim - Revita Slim -- Scam

Brentwood, Tennessee 0 comments

Saw an ad for a free trial of the same product "Rachael Ray" lost weight on SUPPOSEDLY.Decided to try it.

Paid $36.00, received the package and nothing was in the package. Post office had put a label on the package noting "damage." I called the company and they promptly sent another package. However, I realized that my bank account was billed an additional $79.41. I called them regarding this and they said to send back any remaining pills and I would be refunded the money.

I did this and was refunded the original $36.00. I have been calling to find out why I haven't been refunded my $79.41 and now the call center is CLOSED.

I am filing a complaint with our Attorney General.But I still want my money back!

Review about: Revitaslim.

REVITASLIM

Piscataway Township, New Jersey 0 comments

THIS COMPANY LACKS CUSTOMER SERVICE- THEY ARE BY FAR A TOTAL RIP OFF- C.S.REP PETE REP ID 299 IS A COMPLETE ***.

NASTY LACKS PROFESSIONALISM AND IS OUT AND OUT USELESS. MY MOTHER AND I BOTH TRIED THE 14 DAY TRIAL AND IT TAKES FOREVER TO GET A REFUND AND THEY KEEP CHARGING ONE OF THE CARDS EVEN THOUGH WE CANCELLED. DO NOT TRY THIS PRODUCT. BY FAR THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST COMPANIES IN HISTORY.

NEVER NEVER PURCHASE FROM THEM- THE ONLY THING YOU WILL LOSE IS YOUR SANITY, BY TRYING TO GET A REFUND.PRODUCT DOES NOT WORK.

RevitaSlim/MaxCleanse Free Trials

Elmhurst, Illinois 0 comments

I ordered the Max Cleanse and Revitslim FREE trials for shipping only.I called customer service to cancel the Max Cleanse and send back the product, which seems to work.

I will not be charged and I am returning my unused product within 45 days. However, for the RevitaSlim all did not go so smooth. I attempted to use the automated service to cancel which was a mistake. Even though I selected option #2 (which is clearly on my phone display), the system still charged me the special offer price for keeping the product (which was option #1).

When I got someone on the phone basically the response was too bad, you have been charged and we can only reverse that charge when we get the product back. It is a scam for sure. I am sending the product back but will not hold my breath about getting a refund. Another issue, since I ordered these products I am getting some questionable spam mail that I had not receiving before so I am concerned this company is using customer email addresses to sell to mailing lists.

It fits with this type of company for sure.I would not order the trial products again.

Review about: Revitaslim.

RevitaSlim - PISSED OFF AND NO RESULTS

Brockton, Massachusetts 0 comments

I ORDERED MY TRIAL ON APRIL 7TH WAS CHARGED ON MY CARD FOR DELIVERY ON THE 9TH RECEIVED THE GOODS ON THURSDAY THE 12TH AND FRIDAY THE 13TH.I STARTED MY 14 DAY TRIAL AND WAS CHARGED ON THE 14TH DAY WHEN I WAS PLANNING ON CANCELING FOR A REFUND DUE TO NO RESULTS.

I DID NOT LIKE HOW I FELT ON THESE PRODUCTS. MAX CLEANSE WAS WILLING TO ISSUE ME A FULL REFUND ONCE THEY RECEIVE THE PRODUCT BACK BUT REVITA SLIM WAS NOT SO ACCOMIDATING. THE WOMAN WAS EXTREMELY RUDE. THEY CAME THRU ON MY BANK ACCOUNT WITH THE SAME CONTACT PHONE # BUT SHE KEPT INSISTING THAT THEY ARE COMPLETLY DIFF COMPANIES.

WHY SELL THEM TOGETHER THEN?I GUESS ALL WE CAN DO IS WARN EVERYONE OUT THERE TO STAY CLEAR THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A QUICK FIX AND TO NOT GET SCAMMED BY THESE COMPANIES.

RevitaSlim - There is no such thing as a free trail

Mount Laurel, New Jersey 0 comments

They offered a free trial but ended up charging me for over 100 dollars!.. they are *** artists!. DO NOT TRY rivitaslim.

They told me that it was a free trail and that they will allow you to cancel the future shipments but that is not true. The free trail of rivitaslim and the colon cleanse will cost you over 100 dollars for 2 weeks worth!

called customer service and they said that was not said to me and that I can only get 50% refund. well there 50% refund is only 40 dollars...

Like I said it is a *** job here to rob people who feel insecure with their bodies, who also have a hard time dieting. It is a sad world when people take advantage of others.

RevitaSlim - Liars.liars

Pleasanton, California 1 comment

i got the pills on the 16 of april i havent even tryed them,,i went online to see how to take them and i saw all these negetive coments and realize i should not try them so i canceled them, when i got them they told me they weren't going to charge me if i cancel but guess what they did so do not recomend this *** pills

it is just a fraud and they do not answer customer service the pills i do not know what there made off they are just a riped off no r

Review about: Revita.

Comments

I was charged $86.56 and $85.36 for a second shipment that I did not order.I only ordered the free trial.

I was able to go online and cancel the Revita Slim. Does anyone know how to cancel the Max Cleanse?

I just call Revita Slim and they are closed.I am not happy!

RevitaSlim - Revita slim and Max cleanse will rip u off

Dallas, Texas 20 comments

I responded to a " free trial " from an add online.Need I say more ?

They charged my credit card $ 188.51 and when I try to call customer service, I get a computer msg. about canceling my order. Never did I order these products beyond the trial date . I did authorize shipping cost but only that.

DO NOT ANSWER THESE ADDS THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF Revita Slim and Max Cleanse are a scam.

There are no customer service departments, no real business address' it is all about scamming the public out of our money.call them for yourself 800 215-7506 or try this 800-320-2983 SOME THING MUST BE DONE ABOUT THESE *** BAGS AND THE WAY THEY PULL THIS STUFF

Comments

Same thing happened to me!I followed their instructions to return the product.

Mailed them from the post office and they claimed to get neither package. Then they asked if I sent them with a signature required and I was not intructed to do so. Come on I know the post office can srew up but seriously! 2 packages to the same address never showing up?

I tried to dispute the charges and they pulled out the terms and conditions language.

Word of warning!If you need to return the product send it return receipt required!

#519855

I responded to a " free trial " from an online ad for revita slim....Didn't like the product, but since I was only out a S&H charge, thought nothing more about it until I got a charge for $79.41 on my credit card.I did not recognize the charge be cause it wasn't "revitaslim" it was www.weightlossquick.com.

I called my bank and cancelled my card because I thought someone had stolen my credit card number!After that discovered it was revitaslim trying to charge me a "monthly charge". In disputing the charge with my bank, i was notified that it was in the "terms and conditions" section when I ordered. WHAT TERMSD & CONDITIONS SECTION??? (Oh they were surely well hidden!)Need I say more ?

Then tried to call customer service to get an address to send the bottle back...I get a computer msg". about canceling my order?.... Never did I order these products beyond the trial date ". I did authorize shipping cost but only that;.

DO NOT ANSWER THE ad THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF Revita Slim There are no customer service departments, no real business address' it is all a big scam...Don't fall for it...call them for yourself 800 215-7506 or try this 800-320-2983.In ordeer to stop the additional charges I am seeking legal intervention...

How do I get them to stop sending me the product of Max Cleanse? Are they charging my account every time? Nel

I had ordered both Revitaslim and Maxcleanse24.None of them worked for me and I did not feel good at all.

I did not know I had to call each company to get RMA number for each product when both companies have same shipment address. I had called revitaslim and got RMA bumber and sent both Revitaslim and Maxcleanse247 to same shipment address thinking RMA number was for both the bottles. Now I am stuck and will get refund for the one they sent to me after trial. They are completely a rip off.

I did not know they wwill charge me for trial and I have to call and cancel.

Please don't buy stuff from them.

:eek :(

DID NOT work for me lost maybe 3 lbs in 3 weeks I can lose that on my own. Not worth the money

I was also scammed by Maxcleanse and Revita Slim.I canceled after the first unexpected charges on my account.

I was promised a 50% refund, lets see if that really happens.And I would also like to say Maxcleanse made me constipated and my stomache is still sore from those worthless pills.

i got them both and i havent been charged with anything but s&h. i did try them for a bit and did see a good change in my skin...

I had the same problem that many people mentions here, REVITA SLIM AND THE OTHER PRODUCT ARE A SCAM, and you can't find information on the web regarding the money before order the "free trial". We need to find some people with legal resources to fight this scam, I'm and engineer and know nothing about what we can do.

This company is a big fraud.The product is useless and indeed these company will rip you off, I mean it.

Please don't even try or you will get billed every month 200 bucks on your credit card.

The customer service is useless and their voice mail is very tricky.These companies should be reported and be banned.

halloweenspook

The product does not work.I tried it for 1 1/2 wks & actually gained weight!

Gained! Craziness. Never again.

No extra charges that I know of, but I will make sure I call & cancel before that happens.Customer service was very nice & helpful & even extended my free trial when I tt them.

To G in Boston, MASS: Yes I tried the product for more than the 14 days. I see no benefit as they claim.

I am still fighting the $83+ credit card charge after I returned UNORDERED bottle #2 almost 3 weeks ago.

Rachel Ray was pushing this product along with Dr Oz. I hope they are not financially involved with these people.

Sell something ETHICALLY! The second charge was under another name Slim Fast. Don't sell with some auto renewal that you can't stop. Neither their 800 number nor the 866 number or the second charge worked today.

DID ATLEAST SOME ONE TRY THE PRODUCT AND SEE IF IT WORKED? BECAUSE IF IT WORKS THEN IT'S WORTH THE MONEY BUT IF IT DOESN'T THEN YES IT'S A SCAM. ANY ONE TRY THE PRODUCT YET AND IT DIDN'T WORK?

to G New York City, New York, United States #585620

It does work in so far that the Revita Slim component contains a massive dose of caffeine which both (a) acts as an appetite suppressant and (b) keeps you up-beat while your calories are really low, and the MaxCleanse component contains a great deal of fibre to flush your system.The green tea extract is also useful in creating an endothermic response that can aid in weight loss (same effect as drinking cups of green tea each day).

So, to that end, it really helped me to drop over 20 lbs, but ONLY in so far as it suppressed my appetite, kept me happy/energetic and happy, and kept my metabolism high while I was on a very strict, low calorie diet. I hope this helps.

If you use it for this purpose, I think it's a useful supplement.If you go in thinking this alone will cut pounds, you're going to be disappointed.

Call 5 mins after order to cancel any further shipments and they said they can do do that i will need to call later after i tried the product.well i said ok just go ahead and ship nothing then, well they said they could not do that it was being processed right now and could not be stopped!

oh really.... i said ok give me the retune information so as soon as it arrives i can ship it back. and i was then told they are not accepting returns any longer but he could give ma a deal of 39.99 for the " free trail" i signed up for and then he could cancel. well i called and put in a dispute on my card and put them as fraud and was retuned the 9$ they already charged and canceled my card and had a new one shipped out so no further charges will be made.

i doubt i will ever see a shipment from them and i was lucky enough to cancel same hour with my bank so they did not get the money that was pending, cant believe they can run a scam and doc oz and reachell ray indorce this product.:roll :roll

oh noo!!i hope im not being scammed by reading all of these reviews.

i paid for both trial bottles and when i recieved them in the mail yesterday i called to make sure exactly how the "14 day trial" would work. The lady said all i had to do was call them back by the end of the trial and tell them if the product was right for me or not.

She did not say i would have to send the product back.Also, i paid online with my Debit card which only has $40 dollars remaining on it so i dont know how they would even charge me.

I too think that I am in the process of being scammed!

Same experience.They claim I didn't read the fine print.

The free bottle must be returned within a certain number of days or you must pay. Charged my card $79+ for the first free bottle and charged me again for a second shipment that was not ordered. Trying to cancel. We will see what happens.

Their sales practices are questionable from an ethical standpoint.BEWARE OF THIS OUTFIT

Thank you all for the info.I had just placed my order for the RevitaSlim when I decided that I would do a search to see if I could locate the produce cheaper anywhere else when I came across your posting.

You saved me!Thank you!!!!

Podvinogradov, Zakarpats'ka Oblast', Ukraine #446209

thanks folks---I was tempted!!! but there is no quick and easy method for weight loss--just good old exercise and portion control!! wishful thinking otherwise!!

I just received my order of Max Cleanse, 12 days after ordering. I called the number listed for returns and, although I did get a recording with automated details on how to return, I was given options. The first option was to keep the product for half of the retail price - $39.95 instead of $79.95; when I declined that offer, I was given another option of retuning with no further charges or shipments, or to talk to a customer representative. I chose the customer rep. He was very curteous and helpful; he gave me the requested RMA number and address to mail the product back, with no charges against my method of payment given at ordering. I thanked him for his assistance and he wished me a good day. Product goes back in the mail tomorrow, no harm done.

I will suggest that, if you continue to press the key for "no" for each offer when you call and "yes" to speak to a real person (account rep), you may have a better experience; I know I did, plus, I'm not stuck with the product at a greatly inflated price and the possibility of getting future shipments (and the charge that comes with them)

As to whether the product works or not, I don't know. I never opened the bottle.

K. Boone, Kentucky